Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday, Sept. 13th

1st weigh in - 2.6 pound loss

I should be happy with it I suppose...but I'm not. ;-)

I've been SOOOO good this week. Even with starting a new job, with being taken out to lunch twice, and with having donuts and cake in the office. I feel like I earned more than that 2.6 pounds! And my home scale (for the last two days) has said I've lost 5. But it's also almost TOM so that may be messing things up at the scale. I know I'm feeling pretty bloated and crampy. Also, the fact of adding more fiber has me bloated in other ways! Yikes!

But I have faith that I'll hold in there and next week I'll show another good size loss once some of this other stuff goes away.

Jane

1 comment:

Concetta said...

Congrats on your loss! A loss is a loss is a loss, they all add up. Keep up the amazing work! I know it is tough.